Jan 24, 2009

Wee~ 48th post ^^!!

New year ^^ Cai shen Dao Cai Shen Dao

Cai shen dao wo jia Da men gou! ^^ 2moro will be new year eve

Err some of my frens like Sze Hui has Went to Malaysia to celebrate...

Whoo woo!! i cannot wait to celebrate new year! ^^

lol Red packets more plzplzplzplzplz T_T

TOuch my face one 20 bucks packet? lol haha i am old le =.=

haizz but after today the new year mood has drop..

cause i failed my Junco test =.=

Tampiness all pass EastView oni have Three passes

and if all of us still fail there will oni be three instructor: Shi Hui SuniTa and Justin

the three of them also pass Koto Exam

=.= what luk they have pray wat god? tell mi leh

shi hui nv go for the sec 3 camp cause she sick right after the sec 3 camp which is on the saturday

we had the test! shi hui nv study can pass! justing nv study can pass! Wth ? T_T

For Sunita its 100% possible that she pass the test =.=

Staff told me that she studied everday right after the Junco camp She deserve the Pass! lol

Haizz today is restest

Overall for me i think is ok ..

Yong jun u can Pass de! Yong jun u can pass de!! T_T

but something shock me when i flipped to the last question

a OS Question =.= 20 marks! =.=

i tried my best

i placed all my knowlege of SJAB in it =.= i tried i seriosuly tried =.=

All my effort will end ? two years for ? haizzz

hope that all of my platoon mates INCLUDING ME will pass the test T_T

Haizz cannot take it if i must take Junco agian with my junior T_T

kk i wrote liek half a page for each question

i hd nv done that excpet for lit exam -,-

haizz just hope everything will goes smoothly

i wanna Celebrate New Year With no worries! ^^

just place the Junco Stuff at one side and go for new year! to all who don understand

what i wrote just hack care it, its just means that i either pass the exam or i flunk it

kk New year staff more to prepare kk bye!!

-XiaoPang! ( wanna pass off as Instructor! )

No comments: