Jan 22, 2009

kk i am seriously on the track of laziness

and the sch activities is reali pissing me off! although its not fair to those who wake up earlier than me

but i had reali no enough slp

i spent my tiem slping in class in the morning

and today i slept for about 1 hrs in class i loss track of the chinese thing =.=

and new year is coming soon and i am going to be a new year panda =.=

k today is ok .. had lessons and blah blah blah .. than went for assembly -,-

Err Rashid is the mascot for my class

i dun wan to be maskcot! this message is said to the person listed below...

AXL

Yong Long

Dean

Daryl

Andy

Rowan

Yong Gin

Irene

Raimee

Rasid

Jacky

!! now u know how stressed i am!! rawrr

thx god i am not the mascot T_T

kk new year coming soon any excitment>?

i am starting to feel the mood of new year but being screw up by

my CCa and Sch kk hope all have a wonder ful Friday =.=

haizz later still have to go buy cny stuff with dad and mum...

-XiaoPang!

No comments: