Jan 18, 2009



Ai seh i found this pair of shoe on the streets!
lol jk.. today i leave for tuition at 1 and meet up one of my cousin Weilong and his dad
than had lunch the set off to pick up
another cousin named jeremy and his girlfren lol
than set off to Queens Way ! wee
but first went to anqoor point ( Spelling Error)
which was quite near the QueensWAy?
we went ther to see jeremy shoe =.=
and he wanted to buy a leather show for CNY
lol
than after looking at the shoe we went to Queens way
i walked a few round that i saw both my favourtie one is nike and one is addidas
lol but all of us said that nike is nice so i decided to have it after walking a few more round around the mall
cause there is too much shop selling shoes!
lol out of choice but i still prefer the shoe lol
kk than i tried at one of the stall my size 10.5 too small for me
than 12 too big for me
we ask for 11 and they say no stock screw it !1 Roar!!!!
than after deep thought i took the 12! lol
kk not bad i think its nice if u don think its nice than fk off lol jkjk
kk i think this show will last me for CNY and the rest of the year? plz
shoe pz don spoil T_T its so EX
80++ after discount 75.65 lol
and thz weilong for helpping to cut price for 0.65 lol
than its 75 =.=
if my mum and my uncle go i think the shoe will be 65-70 bucks?
lol street market pro
kk i am now stating to get bored wif WWF lol
i just play one day and quite fun la i play jhon Cena Kane undertaker all this
quite fun hoep to have more new and fun psp games!
kk have to go le bye!
-XiaoPang!

No comments: