Jan 11, 2009

I am bck =.= kk screw life =.=

;p lol i am damm bored wif this fking stupid camp...

but it is like 500 times better than my junco camp

the food is better we can walk we can chat we can do what we like we cann slp in air con room

lol kk we play CCW fun rock climbing fun the High wall not fun ....

lol than poor dean bullied by malay guys..

haizz i pity him

but i amd glad

that i am friendly!

woo hoo! i had lots of gd frens little enemies can so called none!

kk than after the camp went to slack wif Dean AXL Wenkai And JAcKY!! my gd fren and Weiting

she is emoing on the last day evening?

she cried... i dunnno why i think her Kli***** was wif other ppl she EMo

i cannot make her laugh thats made me sad T_T lol find it so ghard to make her laugh

but in the end she laugh but i think she

Siao Zai Zui Li Tong ZAi Xin Li

haizz after i left for about few mins ?

about 20ppl ++ crownd around her ... she cried ... wtf ....

kk than i went homei was like 0.o lol

omg! bed leh! siao siao

lol than i just lay down than wtf? i slept for like 3hrs. ..

thna dad fecth me meet mum than go bedok makan i ate clay pot rice! wee!

abd oyster egg thingy lol

kk than saturday had the zone test if i pass that i get my coporal if i fail i LCP

hope i can get CPL bah! plz T_T i beg god i wann be cpl like can describe it with 1 word but 3

I WANT IT

lol kk than today went for tuition and i got a bag they gave me wee!!!

kk than went home than junhao junjie come my house play go my house downstairs the park

slack than they go eat than i go home

kk i am bored i nvp lay com for3 days hand itchy bye!!

-XiaoPang!

No comments: