Oct 31, 2008

Wow Never expect within 3 days i have so many ppl view le wahaha i am famous! bleah! haizzz yesterday nv blog cause it is quit late
When i arrive home i wan worn out to tired to move
Have a this stupid air Rifle corse! =.= haizz
But overall was quite fun! ^^ but i don think so is air rifle is Air pistol! kena cheated again =.=
I in game or arcade can shoot quite well but in this rifle corse i oni have four holes! wah lao!
And Err thanks to ppl who link me! ^^ and Max nv expect =.= lol and ar plz write down ur name when u tag on the tb =.= my blog tittle is veri clear i like pink yet not gay! buai song leave this blog lor =.=
And than today my sofa is gone.. haizzz now nothing to sit =.= nid to wait until this tuesday for my sofa to come =.= hope it is worth it for me to stand for this few day!
Anyboday found any jobs? i findin but i think i won be able to work haizz too bad the CCa ate up everiting i have left maybe even my sleeping time and
There may be a up coming camp omg seems liek a 4d3n camp i think in that camp cannot
sleep =.= okok bye.

-XiaoPang!

No comments: